Practical Poultry magazine is packed with helpful advice from incubation to housing, feeds to breeding and showing to selling.
Practical Poultry is an informative monthly magazine that caters for enthusiasts at all levels from beginners with a few chickens to established breeders working on small-scale commercial production. If you keep poultry, you need Practical Poultry magazine.
Fancy Fowl is the UK’s original magazine for the poultry fancier, and has over 30 years of experience in the art of keeping, breeding and showing poultry, waterfowl and turkeys. Established in 1980, Fancy Fowl magazine offers something for everyone from the most novice to the most experienced poultry breeder:
- Features from experienced and knowledgeable writers
- In-depth interviews with some of the most influential and successful fanciers
- Breeding and genetics tips
- Reports from the biggest and smallest Poultry Shows around the UK
- Poultry health advice
- Turkeys and Waterfowl
- Upcoming show and auctions dates
- Breeders directory and classified adverts
- Breed club directory and more!