Fancy Fowl is the UK’s original magazine for the poultry fancier, and has over 30 years of experience in the art of keeping, breeding and showing poultry, waterfowl and turkeys. Established in 1980, Fancy Fowl magazine offers something for everyone from the most novice to the most experienced poultry breeder:
- Features from experienced and knowledgeable writers
- In-depth interviews with some of the most influential and successful fanciers
- Breeding and genetics tips
- Reports from the biggest and smallest Poultry Shows around the UK
- Poultry health advice
- Turkeys and Waterfowl
- Upcoming show and auctions dates
- Breeders directory and classified adverts
- Breed club directory and more!
Poultry World is the leading publication for the commercial poultry farming sector in the UK. Covering egg, broiler, turkey, duck and goose production., This is a focused and well detailed publication covering everything relevant to the modern poultry farmer. Poultry World offers expert, practical advice on everything from economics and markets to the health and well-being of different fowl. The latest news is reported in detail, and there is also a section for those who prefer breeding fowl to eating them, but it is the trustworthy technical and practical advice that makes this stand out from the flock.